Multilingual Living is delighted to announce its next Language Challenge 180 giveaway prize – this time for the lovely, fun and enjoyable CD “Uno Dos” from the band, Sing with Señor! This giveaway will only be open for 7 days, so enter today!
One of the most enjoyable ways to learn a language, especially for children, is to learn it through songs. There is something about our brain that tends to hold onto words and sentences when they are joined with music. Think about those annoying jingles that we can’t get our of our heads, no matter how hard we try!
The song-writer of Sing with Señor, Felipe Canete, used to teach Spanish to middle school students. They were the inspiration for him to pick up his guitar one day and to sing an original song to help with language learning. The rest, as they say, is history: From that point on, Felipe started writing songs that both fit his students’ curriculum as well as made language learning fun. Luckily for us, he is now focusing on music 100%! Keep an eye on this band – more great things are to come from them!
Watch this lovely video from Sing with Señor of their “Uno, Dos” song – I love it!:
We are delighted to have this opportunity to give away a copy of Sing with Señor’s fantastic CD “Uno Dos”! The tunes are lovely, the words are catchy and whether you and your children are learning Spanish or not, this CD will get you singing in no time! Enter below!
How to Enter the Giveaway…
- To enter this giveaway, all you need to do is to leave a comment telling us why you would like to win a copy of this CD.
The Following Entries Count Too!
Your comment counts as one entry. Plus, if you do any of the following listed below, then we are more than happy to count it as an additional entry to say “thank you” for all of your participation in Language Challenge 180 as well as your help in getting the word out about Multilingual Living.
If you do any of the following, make sure to leave a separate comment for each so that we can count it!
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed or tell us that you are already subscribed (let us know in a separate comment below).
- Follow us on Twitter or tell us that you already follow (let us know in a separate comment below).
- LIKE us on the Multilingual Living Facebook Page or tell us that you already LIKE us (let us know in a separate comment below).
- Subscribe to the Multilingual Living Email List or tell us that you are already on the email list (let us know in a separate comment below).
- Follow the Multilingual Living Pinterest page or one of our boards or tell us that you already do (let us know in a separate comment below that you did this).
This giveaway will close at 11:59 pm PST on Thursday, June 21, 2012.
The winner will be chosen at random using random.org.
Note: Only one comment from the same person will be counted. Replies posted in response to someone else’s comment won’t be counted.
Make sure to read the Multilingual Living Giveaway Rules!
Hope you enjoy this giveaway! Thank you for all of your support for Multilingual Living!