Multilingual Living is delighted to announce its next Language Challenge 180 giveaway prize – this time for the book Language is Music! This giveaway will only be open for 6 days, so enter today!
We often forget that language learning takes place in many different ways and comes from many different sources. We pick up language while singing a song, talking with a native speaker, playing an online game or even while watching a video. The key is in finding ways to make language learning feel enjoyable and successful.
Susanna Zaraysky, the author of the book Language is Music, understands this completely and fully. Having successfully mastered 7 languages, she knows what it takes to learn a language well. In her book, she gives us a whole list of tips and ideas that she has learned a long the way for how to make language learning fun, enjoyable and successful in our lives.
Language is Music also helps us understand the importance of a key element in language learning: listening. Picking up an ear for the language we are learning is so important. It helps us hear intonation and pronunciation and helps us become familiar with the “music” of the language we are learning. Susanna gives us tips on how to really hear the languages that we are learning to make it a fun, active and enjoyable experience.
We are giving away a free copy of Language is Music to this week’s winner! Enter below!
How to Enter the Giveaway…
- To enter this giveaway, all you need to do is to leave a comment below telling us about a song, band, music CD in the target language that you/your children enjoy listening to. Or, if you don’t listen to songs in the target language, tell us about an audio program that you/your children use to help learn the language.
The Following Entries Count Too!
Your comment counts as one entry. Plus, if you do any of the following listed below, then we are more than happy to count it as an additional entry to say “thank you” for all of your participation in Language Challenge 180 as well as your help in getting the word out about Multilingual Living.
If you do any of the following, make sure to leave a separate comment for each so that we can count it!
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed or tell us that you are already subscribed (let us know in a separate comment below).
- Follow us on Twitter or tell us that you already follow (let us know in a separate comment below).
- LIKE us on the Multilingual Living Facebook Page or tell us that you already LIKE us (let us know in a separate comment below).
- Subscribe to the Multilingual Living Email List or tell us that you are already on the email list (let us know in a separate comment below).
- Follow the Multilingual Living Pinterest page or one of our boards or tell us that you already do (let us know in a separate comment below that you did this).
This giveaway will close at 11:59 pm PST on Wednesday, June 14, 2012.
The winner will be chosen at random using random.org’s sequence generator.
Make sure to read the Multilingual Living Giveaway Rules!
Hope you enjoy this giveaway! Thank you for all of your support for Multilingual Living!