Multilingual Living is giving away 2, yes TWO copies of Prof. Grosjean’s fantastic book, Bilingual: Life and Reality! We would like to thank Harvard University Press for making this possible!
As avid readers of Multilingual Living, you are well aware of how much we value the work and support of Prof. Grosjean. Bilingual: Life and Reality is a testament to his extensive knowledge of multilingualism as well as his personal experiences of growing up as one.
To learn more about Bilingual: Life and Reality, check out the following reviews:
- A bilingual life: François Grosjean shares his insights, from The Gazette.
- Shelfari reviews of Bilingual: Life and Reality.
- New Book Aims to ‘Demystify Who Bilinguals Are’, from Education Week.
- Review of Bilingual: Life and Reality at the Matilda Reads blog.
- Bilingual and Lovin’ It, a review by Tony Miksak.
How to Enter the Giveaway…
To enter this giveaway, all you need to do is to leave a comment below as to why you would like to receive a copy of Bilingual: Life and Reality. Would it help you in raising your bilingual children? Maybe it would help you with your studies on bilingualism? Perhaps you are bilingual or multilingual yourself and would love to have your very own copy of this book? Or could it be that you’d just really like to have this book because the topic fascinates you?
Let us know! The more convincing detail you give, the better chance you have to win!
Winner #1: The first winner will be chosen based on the quality of their answer (convince us why you should receive this book!).
Winner #2: The second winner will be chosen at random using random.org’s sequence generator (winner #1 will not be eligible). See below for additional ways to increase your chances of winning.
Sorry but if you won this book last time around, you are not eligible to enter this time.
The Following Entries Count Too…
Your comment counts as one entry. Plus, if you do any of the following listed below, then we are more than happy to count it as an additional entry to say “thank you” for all of your support of Multilingual Living as well as your help in getting the word out about this fantastic book. So many wonderful ways to increase your chances – take your pick!
Get the word out to increase your chances (leave a separate comment below for each)…
- Send a Tweet about this giveaway and include a link to this post (let us know that you did this in a separate comment below).
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post (let us know that you did this in a separate comment below).
- Post a comment on your Facebook page with a link to this post (let us know that you did this in a separate comment below).
Show us your support to increase your chances even more (leave a separate comment below for each)…
- Join our email list or tell us that you are already on it (let us know in a separate comment below).
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed or tell us that you are already subscribed (let us know in a separate comment below).
- Follow us on Twitter or tell us that you already follow (let us know in a separate comment below).
- LIKE us on the Multilingual Living Facebook Page or tell us that you already LIKE us (let us know in a separate comment below).
This giveaway will close at midnight PST on April 24, 2011 (Easter Sunday!).
*** Anyone in the world can enter – I’m paying for the shipping! ***
Make sure to read the Multilingual Living Giveaway Rules!
Hope you enjoy this giveaway! Thank you for all of your support for Multilingual Living!